Monday, October 15, 2007

Da first of many ...

It's a big G'Day from me in Australia and WELCOME to my FIRST EVER bog, I mean, BLOG! (sorry - NOT!) I am a 'left field' Internet Marketer and work 'outside of the box.'

Through my blog, I hope to show you a 'new direction' that YOU can take in YOUR Internet Marketing, a direction that I am convinced, will set you apart from the general IM population and will put you ahead of them. It will also go a long way towards concreting your success.

Now, everyone has read the 'never ending' sales letter on a website. There is a webpage in existence, that 'captures' the ridiculousness, (yes, it's a word), of these types of sales letters. Please do yourself a favor and read it and then DON'T EVER produce something even REMOTELY similar for ANY campaign you are involved in!

Find it HERE (It will open in a new window)

Welcome back! That's one doozey of a sales letter, huh?

Someone should write a similar one, telling Chris Crocker why he should stop going ape shite over Brittney Spears, also lovingly known as Spitney Brears. The reason I mention CC here, is because he is getting SO MUCH publicity for his lunacy, we, you and I, should take a hard look at what he is doing and how he is doing it. No, I am NOT suggesting we be as outrageous, but there IS a method to his madness, and the smart IM'er should take a long hard look at adapting some of his tactics. I certainly will be.

OK VALUED reader, the Aussie train has pulled out from the station and is moving forward and DOES have a destination. You are welcome to come aboard and share my journey towards that destination.

What IS the destination? Well, SUCCESS OF COURSE! Anything else is unacceptable!

Plan A - visit http://vision2020insight.com and see the Goose that lays the Golden Eggs. Download the FREE eBook - read it - take action - start earning money.

Plan B - Continue to do what you are currently doing, and experience the same results that you are currently achieving. It's YOUR decision.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I downloaded the free e-book and made $120 my first day! I'm up to $360 now and counting. Thanks for telling me about it. Because of the money I've made from this, I was able to join GibLink at the Pro level. That is going to mean amazing passive income!
http://freewebs.com/easy-online-income

Thanks again,
Jennie